Try this recipe out! Notice how you talk about the ingredients as you prepare the recipe, how you engage with your family while eating, and your level of satisfaction and nourishment from the food.
Apple Cinnamon French Toast Bake
- 9×12 inch baking pan
- Mixing bowl
- cutting board
- 1 loaf whole wheat bread about 12-15 slices
- 3 apples diced small
- 6 eggs
- 6 cups low-fat milk or unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1/3 cup maple syurp or 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Break apart bread into bite sized pieces and place in a greased 9×12 in. baking pan.
- Wash apples under clean water, then core and dice into small pieces. Toss with bread in baking pan to evenly distribute.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, maple syrup, and cinnamon until fully combined.
- Pour egg mixture over top of bread and apples. Add more cinnamon on top if desired
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. Serve warm with your favorite toppings and enjoy!