Chocolate Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Bark
A sweet, nutritious snack or dessert for the whole family!Print Recipe
- Baking sheet
- cutting board
- parchment paper
- 3 cups vanilla Greek yogurt or regular vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen strawberries cut into pieces or slices
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Stir yogurt until slightly runny. Spread the yogurt on the lined baking sheet (about 1/4 inch thick).
- Top yogurt with frozen strawberries and chocolate chips.
- Freeze until firm, about 3 hours. Break into about 10 pieces and enjoy cold!
Switch up the fruit and use what you have on hand! Bananas, blueberries, raspberries, and peaches would all be great.