Lemon Spring Vegetable Pasta
A quick, easy, and tasty recipe.Print Recipe
- 1 Sauce pan
- 1 strainer
- 1 Knife
- 1 Frying pan
- 1 Wooden spoon
- 12 oz whole grain noodles or pasta, cooked according to instructions
- 2 cups leafy greens
- 12 oz Frozen peas
- 4 each green onions sliced
- 1 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 each lemon juiced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Boil pasta and drain.
- Reserve 1 cup pasta water.
- Saute 2 green onions in olive oil.
- Add peas and leafy greens while continuing to saute.
- Add whole wheat pasta to saute pan.
- Add lemon juice and parmesan cheese. Stir.
- Add pasta water.
- Top with remaining green onions.
Serve this pasta with grilled chicken, shrimp, or your favorite protein source to create a balanced meal.