DIY Veggie Tostadas
Get the whole family involved! Spice it up with different toppings.Print Recipe
- Baking sheet
- mixing bowls
- cutting board
- 10 corn tortillas 6 inch
- 1 (16 oz.) can refried beans fat-free
- cooking oil spray
- onion chopped
- jalapeno chili seeded and minced
- non-fat sour cream
- tomato chopped
- low-fat cheddar cheese shredded
- lettuce shredded
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Wash all produce before starting.
- Place tortillas in a single layer on a baking sheets. Lightly spray with cooking oil spray.
- Place in oven and bake for 5-7 minutes, flip over and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes, until crispy.
- Warm refried beans in a microwave safe bowl, stirring occasionally to evenly heat.
- Spread a thin layer of warm beans on the crispy tortillas. Top with our choice of additional toppings. Serve warm and enjoy!
*Nutrition Information is calculated without additional toppings* Involve the kids in family mealtime, have them help choose and prep the ingredients, enjoy the meal everyone worked to make together as a family!