Scrambled Egg Muffins
Customize these with your favorite veggies.Print Recipe
- 1 Muffin Tin
- 1 Knife
- 1 Mixing bowl
- 1 Grater
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Onion washed and diced
- 1/2 cup Broccoli washed and diced
- 1/2 cup Red bell pepper washed and diced
- 1/2 cup Green bell pepper washed and diced
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- Wash hands. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Add chopped vegetables to muffin tin.
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Stir in ground black pepper and garlic powder.
- Pour eggs evenly into muffin tin and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove the tin from the oven during the last 3 minutes of baking.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the muffins and return the tin to the oven.
- Bake until the temperature reaches 160°F or a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Use other favorite vegetables such as mushrooms, tomato, or spinach instead of broccoli and peppers.
- Diced means cut into small pieces (1/4 inch or less).
- Make these ahead and store in the refrigerator as an easy breakfast or snack