Cinnamon Apple Chips
Try some scrappy cooking with this simple recipe!Print Recipe
- Baking sheet
- cutting board
- 2 apples
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 200°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash apples under clean water and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Thinly slice apples into rounds. You do not need to core the apple, but do remove the seeds.
- Place apples in a single layer on the lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 1 hour, then flip apples, bake for an additional 1 hour. Remove from the oven and let cool on the counter, the chips will become crisp. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days and enjoy!