Roasted Rosemary Sweet Potatoes
Ditch the added sugar and saturated fat of traditional thanksgiving sweet potato casserole and try this delicious and healthier alternative!Print Recipe
- 6 cups sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes (about 3 lbs = 6 cups)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 sprigs rosemary chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 red onion sliced
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Preheat sauté pan to medium heat on the stove top.
- Combine sweet potatoes and olive oil in the pan and sauté until potatoes are bright and tender.
- Add Rosemary to the pan and continue stirring.
- Add garlic and onion, and cook until soft and aromatic.