Winter Fruit Crisp
A tasty and nutrient packed winter treat.Print Recipe
- 1 Knife
- 1 8x8 inch baking pan
- 1 measuring spoons and cups
- 3 cups apples diced
- 1 cup Cranberries
- 2/3 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup Whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Wash apples before chopping. Wash cranberries.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease an 8"x8" baking dish with 1 Tablespoon of the butter.
- Spread the fruit evenly in the dish.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl, using a fork to cut in the butter until crumbly. Sprinkle mixture over fruit.
- Bake until the topping is golden and fruit is tender and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Enjoy warm! Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.