Delicious and easy to make, this skillet granola is an awesome addition to parfaits!Print Recipe
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups uncooked old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup raisins
- Warm oil and honey in a skillet for one minute over medium heat (300 degrees in an electric skillet). Add powdered milk and vanilla.
- Stir in oats and sunflower seeds, and mix until coated with oil and honey mixture. Heat over medium heat. Stir until oatmeal is slightly brown.
- Take off heat. Stir in raisins.
- Cool mixture. Store in an airtight container (jar or plastic bag).