Green Fruit Salad
Add some green fruit to your day with this tasty fruit salad.Print Recipe
- 1 Knife
- 1 cutting board
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 1 cup Green grapes
- 1 Green Apple
- 2 Kiwi
- 1 Lime
- Wash hands.
- Wash all fruit under running water.
- Slice green grapes in half the lengthwise. Add to the mixing bowl.
- Dice the green apple. Add to the mixing bowl.
- Slice the kiwi and then cut into quarters. Add to the mixing bowl.
- Squeeze lime juice over the fruit mixture in the mixing bowl.
- Stir to cover fruit in lime juice.