Check out more information on green fruits and vegetables!
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing Spoon
- Baking sheet
- 3 cups broccoli fresh or frozen
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oat flour oats ground into a flour
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning no salt added
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- If using fresh broccoli, wash under clean water. Then steam broccoli until slightly tender and drain. If using frozen broccoli, thaw and drain.
- Finely chop broccoli and place into a large mixing bowl. Add rest of ingredients to broccoli and mix until fully combined.
- Using a tablespoon or cookie scoop, form mixture into small balls. Gently press balls into an oblong shape and place on lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping half way through, or until golden brown. (alternatively tots can be cooked on a skillet)