Delicious easy saladPrint Recipe
- 1 Whisk
- 1 Knife
- 1 bowl
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 4 cups celery trimmed, thinly bias sliced
- 1 tart apple peeled, cored and diced
- 4 ounces provolone cheese diced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or hazelnuts toasted
- At least one hour before serving whisk together olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, celery seed and salt.
- Combine sliced celery, diced apple, and diced provolone in a salad bowl and toss with the dressing. Cover, refrigerate for one hour.