Quick Breakfast Burrito
A quick and easy breakfast.Print Recipe
- 1 Pot
- 1 Frying pan
- 1 Grater
- 1 Knife
- 1 bowl
- 1 Fork
- 1 Spatula/Turner
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
- 4 Avocado
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 cups low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- Wash hands before preparing food.
- In a pot, boil 6 eggs for 8-10 minutes, covered.
- In a pan, place tortilla and cook on low to medium heat.
- Distribute cheese evenly on tortilla and cook until cheese melts. Remove from pan.
- Wash and slice avocado.
- In a bowl, mash avocado and boiled eggs with a fork to create a filling.
- Once cheese has melted, add the filling to the tortillas and roll tortillas in a burrito like form. Enjoy!