Pan Seared Chicken with Peaches
- 1 Skillet
- 1 Meat thermometer
- 1.4 lb. Chicken thighs boneless and skinless
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp Oil any variety
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 can peaches drained
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 3 tbsp honey optional
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water and prepare a clean workspace.
- Season chicken thighs with chili powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Put a skillet over medium heat and add 2 tbsp of oil.
- Sear chicken for 5 minutes on each side, until completely cooked through and the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F.
- Drain peaches and add to the skillet with the cooked chicken.
- Simmer peaches for about 5 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and honey (optional), then stir to combine.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
- *If you do not have honey, use the juice from the peaches as a substitute!