Pumpkin Pudding in a Bag
Get your kids involved in preparing this tasty pumpkin recipe.Print Recipe
- measuring spoons and cups
- 1 gallon size zip top bag
- serving bowls
- 1 can Canned pumpkin puree 15 ounces
- 1 1/2 cups non-fat milk
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 1 oz instant vanilla pudding mix sugar free
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine the pudding mix and seasoning in a one-gallon zip top bag.
- Add the pumpkin and milk.
- Seal the zip bag.
- Knead and mix the ingredients together by squeezing the bag with your hands. This is a great activity for kids.
- When it’s mixed and thickened, cut a small hole in one corner of the bag and squeeze the pudding into bowls. Enjoy as a snack or desert.