This cherry salad is refreshing and would be great for the holidays!Print Recipe
- 1 bowl
- 1 Knife
- 1 Spoon
- 1 Measuring cup
- ½ cup pitted and halved sweet cherries
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1 medium banana peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup orange juice juice from 1/2 orange
- ¼ cup flaked coconut optional
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cut fruit.
- Pour orange juice over fruit and stir in coconut, if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Try using different types of fruit. https://foodhero.org/recipes/cherry-salad