This recipe shows you how to make simple and delicious mashed potatoes. Great anytime of the year!
This recipe shows you how to make simple and delicious mashed potatoes. Great anytime of the year!Print Recipe
- 5 Large potatoes
- 1 cup Low fat milk
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Wash hand with soap and water
- Wash, peel, and quarter potatoes.
- Cover potatoes with water and bring to a boil in a large pan.
- Cook 18 to 20 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Heat milk and butter in a small saucepan over low heat until butter is melted. Remove from heat immediately.
- Mash potatoes with a handheld potato masher or an electric mixer. Add half the milk mixture and continue mashing. Keep adding milk until you reach your desired consistency. Season with pepper, if desired.
Serve as a side dish with your favorite main dish and our delicious grilled asparagus.