This is a protein-packed lunch or snack. It is also delicious using canned chicken or salmon instead of tuna!
Greek Yogurt Tuna Salad
Perfect for a protein packed power lunch or snack!Print Recipe
- ¼ cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 can tuna 5 ounces, packed in water
- 1 small apple diced
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 1 tablespoon spicy mustard
- ¼ cup onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Lemon juice to sprinkle on top
- Wash hands and wash all produce before starting.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mustard, spices, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Mix thoroughly.
- Chop the apple and celery and add to the bowl.
- Drain the tuna and add it to the bowl. Stir all ingredients together.
- Serve by itself, stuffed into whole grain pitas or crackers.
Pair with your favorite whole grain bread