These are an easy and tasty after school snack.
Peachy Peanut Butter Pita Pockets
- 2 Whole wheat pita
- ¼ cup Peanut butter
- ½ Apple cored and thinly sliced
- ½ Banana thinly sliced
- ½ Peach thinly sliced
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Cut pitas in half to make 4 pockets and warm in the microwave for about 10 seconds to make them more flexible.
- Carefully open each pocket and spread a thin layer of peanut butter on the inside walls.
- Fill with a combination of apple, banana, and peach slices. Serve at room temperature.
Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 199mg | Potassium: 265mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 61IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg