We love this recipe!
Savory Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
- 2 Sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp White vinegar
- 1 Red bell pepper diced
- 2 Celery stalks diced
- 10 Chives minced
- Wash hands with soap and water
- Heat the oven to 425 ° F.
- Pour the sweet potato cubes evenly in a large baking tin.
- Sprinkle with the oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast, turning the pieces occasionally, until they are soft and lightly browned. (about40 minutes).
- Meanwhile, mix yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, and vinegar in a large bowl. Add the sweet potato, pepper, celery, and scallions, and stir so the sweet potatoes are coated.
Bring along to a summer potluck or serve as a side dish.