Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade
Quench your thirst with this refreshing Summer beverage.Print Recipe
- Blender or Food Processor
- Mixing Spoon
- 2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries chopped
- 2 tbsp Honey or sweetener of choice
- 2 lemons juiced
- 3.5 cups sparkling water
- Puree strawberries and honey in blender or food processor.
- Pour sparkling water into a pitcher, then stir in strawberry puree and lemon juice.
- Serve at room temperature or over ice.
Calories: 71kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 46mg | Potassium: 185mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin C: 71mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1mg
Stuck at home? Learn more about how to stay hydrated: Are You Staying Hydrated at Home?