This soup comes together quickly- a perfect Halloween meal!
Seven Can Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 1 15 oz can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 14.5 oz can chicken broth
- 2 14.5 oz cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 10 oz can chunk chicken
- 1 15 oz can black beans
- 1 10 oz can diced tomatoes, drained
- Spices of choice such as cumin chili powder, garlic powder to taste
- Open the cans of corn, chicken broth, chunk chicken, black beans, and diced tomatoes. Pour everything into a large saucepan or stock pot. Simmer over medium heat until chicken is heated through.
- Top with tortilla chips and shredded cheese if desired.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 51kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 202mg | Potassium: 161mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 118IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg