This soup comes together quickly- a perfect Halloween meal!
Seven Can Chicken Tortilla Soup
This soup is made from pantry staples and perfect for a cold fall day.Print Recipe
- 1 can corn (15 ounce), drained
- 1 can chicken broth (14 ounce), low or no sodium
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup (10 ounce), low or no sodium
- 1 can chunk chicken (10 ounce)
- 1 can black beans (15 ounce), drained & rinse
- 1 can diced tomatoes (15 ounce)
- Spices to taste cumin, chili powder, garlic powder to taste
- Wash hands before preparing food.
- Pour everything into a large pot and simmer over medium heat until everything is heated through.
- Top with tortilla chips and shredded cheese if desired.
This quick recipe is great for busy weeknights, read more about planning family meals throughout the week here.