A holiday favorite salad made up of delicious apples, walnuts, raisins, and a sweet dressing!
The perfect crunchy and sweet salad!Print Recipe
- Baking sheet
- Mixing bowl
- 1/4 cup walnuts chopped
- 2 apples cored and diced
- 1 cup celery diced
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt non-fat
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place chopped walnuts on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes. Stir occasionally until they are evenly toasted.
- Combine apples, celery, nuts, and raisins.
- Stir together yogurt, sugar, and lemon juice. Pour over apple mixture and toss lightly.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Add grilled chicken, canned chicken, cooked beans, or your favorite protein source to make this salad into a meal. Make ahead to grab for a quick delicious meal!