Turkey Spinach Meatballs
- Baking sheet
- Mixing bowl
- cutting board
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 onion small
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped (or 1 tsp ground garlic)
- 1 cup spinach finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano optional
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper optional
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Roll mixture into 1-inch balls. Place meatballs onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Wash hands well and sanitize all utensils and work surfaces.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- (Alternatively, you can cook meatballs in a skillet on the stovetop.)