Fruit Yogurt Smoothie
Mix and match with your favorite seasonal berries.Print Recipe
- Measuring cups
- 3 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 banana large
- ¾ cup Low-fat vanilla yogurt
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Slightly defrost frozen fruit so it will blend easily.
- Pour milk into blender.
- Add frozen fruit, banana and yogurt to blender.
- Blend until smooth, about 30-45 seconds. Enjoy!
Smoothies are a great way to feed you and your kids a rainbow, try this recipe for breakfast, an after-school snack, or desert! Healthy Note: Try with your other favorite mix of berries, frozen peaches, or pineapple!