Cherries are one of Idaho’s favorite stone fruits. This sweet and spicy salsa tastes great on tacos, grilled with meats, cheese & whole grain crackers, or baked tortilla chips. Try our Pork Tacos with Cherry Salsa.
- cutting board
- Large bowl
- serving spoon
- 2 cups cherries washed, pitted, and chopped
- ½ jalapeno medium-size, washed, seeded, and finely chopped
- ¼ cup red onion finely chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves washed and chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt to taste
- Wash hands before preparing food.
- Combine all ingredients together and stir.
- Refrigerate until ready to use. Keeps 4-6 days.