Learn about more ways to use lettuce as a wrap here.
Lemon Pepper Chicken Lettuce Wrap
- 2 cans (5 oz.) canned chicken about 1 1/2 chicken breasts
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 head lettuce any kind
- diced tomatoes
- diced cucumber
- Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds and prepare a clean workspace.
- Rinse the head of lettuce under clean water and separate the leaves onto a plate.
- Drain the canned chicken and transfer it to a hot skillet.
- Squeeze the juice of the lemon over the chicken, then add the pepper.
- Heat the chicken, stirring occasionally until lightly browned.
- Prepare any of your desired toppings (sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.)
- Once the chicken is lightly browned, remove from heat.
- Take a lettuce leaf and place a spoonful of the cooked lemon chicken in the center.
- Add your desired toppings on the top of the chicken.
- Fold the sides of the lettuce leaf inward so the filling is enclosed.
- Repeat until all chicken is used and enjoy!