Turkey Cranberry Pinwheels
A quick and easy recipe that the whole family will enjoy!Print Recipe
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas
- 6 slices turkey breast
- 1 14 oz. can cranberry sauce
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- Wash spinach and strain in a colander. Chop roughly.
- Place the tortillas on a microwave safe plate and microwave uncovered on High for 10-15 seconds, until softened.
- Spread about 2 Tablespoons of the cream cheese over each tortilla. Top with a slice of turkey, some cranberry sauce, and spinach.
- Roll up tightly, then wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 2-3 hours to blend the flavors. Cut each roll into eight 1-inch slices. Arrange with cut side down on a serving plate. Enjoy!
Healthy Tip: Use garlic and herb cream cheese instead of plain for a boost in flavor.
Calories: 159kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 364mg | Potassium: 162mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1407IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 2mg