Quick and easy dinners can be nutritious and fun. Add these spinach turkey meatballs into your dinner rotation!
Turkey Spinach Meatballs
Quick and healthy protein for families in a time crunch!Print Recipe
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion grated
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 C spinach finely chopped
- 1/2 C parsley finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp black pepper ground
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Roll mixture into 1 inch balls. Place meatballs onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Sodium: 85mg | Calcium: 40mg | Vitamin C: 15mg | Vitamin A: 1423IU | Sugar: 1g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 473mg | Cholesterol: 103mg | Calories: 162kcal | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 3g | Protein: 29g | Carbohydrates: 4g | Iron: 2mg