Use whatever type of fish you enjoy!
FOILED FISH IN A FLASH
- 1 fish fillet trout, salmon or tuna
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Fresh or dried herbs rosemary, oregano or dill
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or other vegetable oil
- Wash hands before preparing food.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or frying pan to hot.
- Place the fish fillet on a piece of foil and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the fillet with lemon juice and herbs.
- Fold the foil to seal completely.
- Place the foil package on the grill or frying pan and cook for approximately 8 minutes, turning after 4 minutes.
- Cook to 145°F by inserting a food thermometer into the thickest part of the fish. You should also be able to flake the thickest part of the fillet with a fork. If the flesh is white (or light pink in the case of salmon), the fish is cooked.
- Serve the fish with steamed vegetables or salad on a bed of brown rice.